Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back Home and A Surprise

 
My sleep interrupted with some a ding sound coming from the speaker. I looked out of the window of Airbus 320. It was a wonderful sight of green land from top. I could also see few mountains. Then a voice - "Hello everybody, This is your Captain Robin Cook and we are about to land at Pune airport. Temperature outside is 24 degrees. Hope you had a pleasing journey. Thanks for flying with Indigo." Got a feeling of homecoming. Yes, I was landing at Pune airport after spending 16 days in barren mountains.

When I opened the door of my apartment, a pleasant surprise was waiting for me. I could see a Ganesh Idol established in the hall. Hats off to my roomies. Read about how they turnes a thought into reality on Preetam's blog. I just smiled. It was a good start indeed.
In the evening we arranged some Prasad and called up our friend Tiger and few of the boys in the society for Arti. They arrived enthusiastically and ended gulping down 3 pieces of mithai each!I was feeling great to get a pleasing surprise like this. Seriously a feel good start of the normal routine. Oh.. forgot to mention.. trip log n pics are coming soon :)

1 comment:

Preetam said...

Ganapati Bappa Morya ! Mangal Murti Morya ! !

Mapper

Profile Maps

Site Meter